Hobbywing Seaking PRO 160A 1-6S Marine ESC Competition DesignThe light weight of the Pro 160A is designed to meet the users requirement of a light weight product for all marine competition which weight is a factor of speed and endurance. The core program for top-level competition products guarantees the user first-class control and “abundant” programmable parameter items for different competition environments.
High Voltage Built-in BECThe built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 8Amp and switchable voltage of 6V/7.4v make this ESC compatible with high voltage servo.
Innovative Turbo FunctionThe world’s first marine ESC to have implemented the turbo timing function which will give the user the edge over the competition with instant turbo boost.
Reliability and performanceBuilt with the highest quality components (eg. MOSFET’s with extremely low internal resistance) and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the Pro 160A is featured by enhanced current rating and reliability. Multiple safety adjustable options are in use, with the implementation of the low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection and throttle signal loss protection.
Efficient Cooling systemThe Hobbywing patented heat-conductive copper bar cover on the power board of the ESC combined with the water cooling module efficiently and effectively transfers heat to the outside thus keeping your ESC as cool as possible.
• Type: Brushless Waterproof• Cont./Peak Current: 160A/1050A• Input: 2-6S LiPo/6-18 Cells NiMH• BEC Output Switch Mode: 6V/7.4V, 4A
Wires & Connectors:
• Input Wires: 12AWG/200mm• Output Wires: 12AWG/150mm• Input Connectors: No• Output Connectors: No(Note: All the wire length above is the original length not the length you see from the outside.)
ESC Programing via:
• Transmitter: Supported• LED Program Box: Not Supported• LCD Program Box: Supported• WiFi Module: Supported• Program Port: Separate Program Wire
• Firmware Upgrade: Supported
Size & Weight:
• Size: 108.5 x 51.5 x 14.4mm• I.D./O.D. of the Water Cooling Pipe: ?3.0/5.5 mm• Weight: 127g
• Mono2 /Other Competition Boats (=120cm)