SKYRC T400Q - Quattro Balance Charger/Discharger AC/DC & DCWith the classic, minimal, and sleek vertical tower design, T400Q frees up more bench space for RC hobbyists to tweak gadgets by taking the footprints of a pair of battery packs.
T400Q can simultaneously deliver up to 100 watts and 12 amps per charging circuit. The total charging power is 400 watts. It allows hobbyists to get prepared in the shortest time, whether charging the receiver's battery or up to 6s Lithium battery packs and 15s NiMH/ NiCd packs.
Power is always the most important thing for an RC hobbyist!
Whether RC enthusiasts are playing cars, boats, planes, FPV or racing drones, power is vital for speed, burst current and battery life. The new T400Q charger is the must-have, that every RC gurus should own!
• Quad-Port Charging - 4x100W• 12A per circuit/port• Intuitive User Interface• Dual AC/DC input• Portable handle design
Quad-port Charging, Performance Re-optimizedSkyRC T400Q is a multi-chemistry Quattro balance charger/discharger with four independent circuits that can work simultaneously. Its charging algorithm suits the most common battery chemistries in the market, such as LiPo, LiIon, LiHV, LiFe, NiMH, NiCd, and Pb (lead-acid).
Sleek Meets UsabilitySleek design serves your charging and delights your eyes.
Genuine XT60The built-in XT60* connectors on this juice box, is not only anti-reversal but also more reliable.*Powered by the original high-temp Nylon XT60, manufactured by AMASS, which can handle a maximum 60A peak current for extended periods without exceeding 80? thanks to their gold-plated spring pins' better contact surface area.
Winter-ready - AGM & Cold ModesAGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) battery is maintenance-free, reliable, and light compared to the commonly-used PB battery. Though made of the same ingredient but comes in different chemical structures, the Pb charging mode is incapable with AGM batteries. T400Q features an AGM charging mode saving the trouble of getting an extra charger for AGM batteries. It equips with a COLD charging mode, which frees the hassle of charging in cold winter.
Optimized SoftwareSkyRC T400Q features the so-called AUTO function that sets the feeding current during charging or discharging. Especially for lithium batteries, the charger can efficiently prevent overcharging, which may lead to an explosion due to misoperation. It can disconnect the circuit automatically and alarm whenever any malfunction is detected. All the programs were controlled independently to maximize safety and minimize danger. Users can configure all the settings!
Easy to Use, Ready to GoThe UI inherits the merits of other SkyRC chargers. With intuitive buttons and LCD design, the charger can easily warm up both RC rookies and veterans. Users scroll through parameters, use INC or DEC keys to adjust values, then press ENTER to get charging started! After one run through the manual, you'll get the whole operation almost done!
Customizable Terminal Voltage: a Must-have for ExpertsT400Q allows experts to customize the terminal voltage for more flexibility.
Universal AC Voltage InputWith the universal-voltage input circuit, you don't need hassle finding a voltage converter between 110V and 220V while traveling around!
Complying With Safety and EMC RegulationT400Q complies with the laws and regulations into each country we ship. Our products are designed, tested and approved to meet worldwide standards for Product Safety, Electromagnetic Compatibility and other regulatory compulsory requirements, when used for their intended purpose.
• Case Material: Plastic• Case Size: 186x103x209mm• Weight: 1610g• Display Type: 2x16 LCD• Display Backlight: Blue• DC Input Voltage: 11-18V• AC Input Voltage: 100-240V 50/60HZ• Charge Wattage: 100W X 4• Discharge Wattage: 10W• Charge Voltage Range: 0.1-26.1V/cell• Charge Current: 0.1A-12.0A• Discharge Current: 0.1A-2.0A• Balance Current: 500mA Max• Safety Timer: 1~720min & OFF (default: 120min)• Operating temperature: 0°C - 40°• Working humidity: 0-75%• Storage temperature: -10°C - 70°C• Storage humidity: 0-75%
• LiPo/LiHV/LiFe/LiIon: 1-6S• NiMH/NiCd: 1-15S• Pb: 2-20V
Battery Capacity Range:
• NiMH/NiCd:100-50000mAh• LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV:100-50000mAh• Pb: 100-50000mAh
• NiMH/NiCd: Delta peak detection• LiPo: 4.18-4.25V/cell• LiFe: 3.58-3.7V/cell• Pb: 1.8-2.0V/cell• LiIon: 4.08-4.2V/cell• LiHV: 4.25-4.35V/cell
Discharge Cut-off Voltage:
• NiMH/NiCd: 0.1-1.1V/cell• LiPo:3.0-3.3V/cell• LiFe:2.6-2.9V/cell• LiIon: 2.9-3.2V/cell• LiHV: 3.1-3.4V/cell